Thursday, September 24, 2009

Episode one.....



         On one sunny afternoon, the class was having their test. There were people trying hard to do the test. Some of them are daydreaming and even some are sleeping. Jess was daydreaming about what she should she have for lunch.

          Suddenly,she sensed something unusual. She rushed to the right side of the door of the class and pushed Mike and Sofia away. The teacher was surprised and asked Jess to get back to her place.  Then, Jess pulled up a laser pistol from her skirt and shot a baby alien that jumped into the class from nowhere! Everyone was shocked. Some students that just woke up from their sleep despite of the noises thought it was their dreams.

          The baby alien has 8 legs and a tail and sharp teeth. It was brown in colour.

          It then turned into green blood and then it melted and gone.

          "What is that thing? Ewwww!!!" asked everyone. Some of the students even took pictures of it with their handphones.

         Jess, who knew that the Earth was in danger now,ran out of the class to see if there were any aliens.

        " We're in deep shit now" she thought.

        "Gather everyone,I mean EVERYONE,including the staffs,workers,teachers,gardender or whoever to the hall. Now!" Jess shouted.

        "What about the test?" asked the teacher.

        "Continue the test if you think the test is more important than your life! Now go!"







          Everyone was in the hall and it was very noisy. They were wondering what was going on.

         "Can I just go back now? It's so hot here..." said one of the student.

         "Yeah,why should we gathered around here? Waste my time" added another.

         Jess walked up on stage.

         "Everyone of you,I hope everyone of you please co-operate,if not,we all are going to die"

          Everyone heard the word "die" and went silence.

         "There are aliens in our planet now. And I don't know some or quite many of them. And they came from this building! So it's very dangerous outside. Please make sure the door of this hall is all locked! Please,everyone of you,please co-operate among each other!"

           Everyone was whispering among themselves. The crowds went noisy again.

        "And who the hell are you? How do we know what you say is real,or you're just a kid from the mental school?"

           "I am not Annie. I'm not 18 studying in this high school.My real name is Jess.  I'm 22 and I'm a cop.  We heard that some scientists are going to make aliens using this school lab. So I'm here as a spy to find it out. Now I've got the answer." explained Jess.

         Suddenly,someone screaming loudly outside the hall.

        "Ahhhhh!! LET ME COME INSIDE!!!! AHHHHHH!!!"

        Then,there's a biting sound and it went silent.

         Everyone in the hall started to freak out and panic.

       "Hey! I thought I asked EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to gather in this hall? Why is there SOMEONE outside?" asked Jess.

       "I think I forgot to check the toilets..." said the teacher.

        "Great! That is just great! Do you know how dangerous is it out there right now? Please,now every check if your friends are around you,if they don't,please tell me their names. We need to save them. Outside this hall is very dangerous now!"

3 comments:

  1. OMG it's great story its the real movie or you create it? im really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 1 and 2 are in the real movie.
    I created this part 3 myself. Haha.

    ReplyDelete