Monday, October 19, 2009

Episode four....



            "How could he say such stuff to hurt my feelings...."

            *Sob sob*

            "Maybe it was my fault. Maybe I should go and apologize to him."

            Leona was sitting beside the swimming pool,crying about the incident happened between David and her.

            Suddenly,she heard some noises as if someone were opening the door. She thought it was David and she felt quite happy. Quickly she ran towards the door even though it was dark and she couldn't really see anything.

          "Dear I'm so sorry,it's my fault. Let's us don't quarrel anymore okay?"

          She thought she was talking to David,until she was near enough to see it was an alien in front of her!

          The alien chased her and she ran away as fast as she could.

          " What the hell is that thing!? Am I dreaming or what!?"

          Quickly she ran to outside the field through another door. The alien continued to chase her.

          "HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

          She realised that the school was empty.

          " Where is everyone!?"

          There were aliens in the field wondering around for humans too. Leona couldn't believe her eyes.

          "Is this how my life ends?" she wondered.

          She wasn't able to run anymore and she just squat on the floor,closing her eyes,hoping that she could just wake up from this dream.

         The alien was jumping towards her and wanted to bite her.




         Suddenly,the alien was shot dead.

      
         She opened her eyes to see what was going on. There stood a predator who just killed the alien. The predator continued to shoot all the aliens in the field with his laser gun.

         A predator wore a mask and looked cool. They have a 3 different visions to help them spot their friends or enemies easily. They also have a few weapons help them to kill aliens. A laser gun,a gun,a spear,a disc and a web. They could even become invisible and heal their own wound. But,there were limit to do so as their strength was limited.

        Leona was really afraid.

       "What world has I come to? Where is David? I just want to find David."

       The predator looked at Leona, and Leona was very panicked. The predator held Leona's head and made her understand him.

       "I was in invisible mode just now. Then I saw you were chasing by an alien so I went visible mode and helped you to kill the aliens. My mission here is not to kill humans. I know this place has been surrounded by aliens. Thanks to some crazy scientists. Don't worry. I won't hurt you unless you try to hurt me. My mission is to kill all aliens. That is why my king sent me here."

        Leona felt relieved. She could understand what the predator was trying to said. She tried to talk to the predator.

       "Thank you so much for saving my life. I am looking for my boyfriend too. I am worried about him. Can I follow you around so that I could find my boyfriend?"

       Then,together they explored the school.






        Meanwhile, 3 of them went to the canteen.

        It was empty.

       "Hello? Anybody there?" shouted David.

       "Leona? Are you there? Please come to me, don't be mad at me cause we are facing bigger problem now!"

       There were no reply.

       "What does that mean huh? Give me a reply please! Is she dead or what? Why did I leave her!? Why did I argue with her? If I just let her be,she will be with me now or in the hall now!? Why was I being so selfish!? Why!?? It was my fault....It was my fault that she died...." David started to blame himself and cried.

        "Aw,David,don't be sad. She might not die yet. Maybe she's at other place. Don't blame yourself. You don't know this things gonna happen. Come on,be tough." Jess comforted him.

       Suddenly,a baby alien jumped towards Harry's face when nobody was noticing the surrounding.

      "Help!!!"

      Jess and David tried to pull the baby alien off of his face but they couldn't.

      Jess took out her knife and tried to stab the baby alien but she couldn't as she afraid she got into Harry's face.

      " I can't breathe! Hurry up!"

      "I'm trying!"

       David was smart enough to take the cooking oil from the canteen and poured it on the baby alien especially on it's mouth and nose.

       The baby alien was then choked and lost it's strength and Jess could pull it away from Harry's face. Then Jess used her knife to stab on it.

       Harry was already fainted.

      Jess quickly did CPR for him.

      "Don't look at us,see if any aliens or baby aliens are trying to attack us." Jess said to David.

       Soon,he awake and coughed.

      "Wow, that was close. Thanks guys."


     "From now on,we must be extra cautions about the surrounding. Don't easily get distracted. The aliens are around us and we may be in danger in any second we don't focus. Okay!?"

1 comment: